Is there any treatment to get rid of blackheads ?

I have blackheads on my nose about 5years.i would like to know the treatment to get rid of this
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011
Thanks for choosing theHCM.,
Back heads on the nose...,
it could be...ACNE VULGARIS...these comedones...,
That is Sulpher in the comedones are oxidized by bacteria...,
and produce black heads(Sulphides) ...
1) Clindamycin1% and Adapelene morning times...
Benzyol peroxide 5% night times application for 20 days...,
2) Tab.Doxycycline 100 mg 20 days..., ok...,
if not responding ..COMEDONE EXTRACTION by Extractor...
followed by above treatment....good luck....,
Homeopath Dr. Anshita Singh Rathore's  Response

Blackhead are a result of open skin pores on face. Its a common problem, but sadly pores cannot be closed.

If they are infected or U have acne, then medication will help, or else not.

For blackhead removal, best way is to remove them mechanically in a salon/beauty parlour. Then keep skin clean, by regular washing and scrubbing. Also avoiding steam during facial/clean up is helpful, as steam futher enlarges the pores.

Keeping body healthy by good diet, more fluids, keeping fit by exercise and minimizing stress is good for whole body including skin & hair.

Dr.Anshita Singh Rathore

For enq-
Homeopath Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy's  Response
Welcome to healthcare forum
Blackheads over the nose is a common problems that many peoples faces. Homeopathy treatment both internal and external can help to cure this.