Is there any treatment to change face colour to pink ?

My face colour is normal.I want that my face become pink in just few daysss.plzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me
Asked On : Sat, 7 May 2011
Naturopathy & Yoga Specialist 's  Response

You could try this facepack.
5 Walnut and 5 Almond soaked in milk overnight. Next day morning add 6-10 rose petals, few drops of lime and bit of multani mitti and apply on the face. Leave it for 20 mins and rinse in cold water.
This will only help in getting a glow on your face and it is temporary.

Sama Wellness Clinic

General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.I am sorry there is nothing which can change color of your face instantly.bye.
Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response
Welcome To HealthcareMagic forum,

It is not possible to change ones color only in few days.And it also depends upon various factors.You have not mentioned your gender ..kindly do so.There are procedures which can help improve your complexion like chemical peel ,microdermabrassion ,dermaroller ,lasers etc.There are creams also available which can help to improve your complexion ,but as mentioned it depends upon various factors.
So consult a dermatologist who has above facilities ,but please have realistic expectations and remember that results also vary from patient to patient.