Is there any treatment other than surgery for pulmonary valve leak ?

76 yrs. old, severe copd , lung cancer in 1999 and had surgery, no chemo or radiation. Recently diagnosed with Afib and I get out of breath easily. I take pradaxa and verapamil for the afib. I had a cold in Jan. with a cough and since then I am terribly out of breath. I have just been told I have a leaking pulmonary valve. Because of my lung surgery and copd I don t think I am a candidate for sugery. But is there any medicine that can help? The back of my neck has been hurting for a few days. Might that have anything to do with this? Thank you for any guidance you can give. I should add that I had a cardiac catheterization and received positive report.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Apr 2011