Is there any treatment of anteverted uterus in homeopathy and Ayurveda ?

Hi doctor, Today I got an USG done on my lower abdomen .I am 44 yrs.My uterus is anteverted in position measuring 14.3*7.8*6.6cm appears bulky.The endometrium appears grossly thickened at 4.5 cm in thickness,heterogenous and likely invading the adjacent myometrium.The ovaries are normal in size.I have been suggested with removal of uterus with biopsy of endometrium.Doctor do I have cancer ? I donot have any tumour ,fibroid or lump.Moreover I was having a bit of bleeding which was continuing so I took registrone and pause 500 now the bleeding after 7 days has stopped after taking novlon.I have been an active novlon user since the last 16 years.Previously before my baby(I have only one son)my periods used to last for 10-12 days and even when my baby was 4 yrs old I had the same problem of long duration of periods so I was given novlon. Doctor is removal of the uterus the only step are there any medicines in ayurveda or homeopathy? Do I have cancer ? Please help
Asked On : Thu, 10 Feb 2011