Is there any treatment in Ayurveda or homeopathy to cure PCOs and hirsutism and conceive successfully ?

I m from Gujarat.Age 30yrs,female.Married from last 4 yrs.Diagnosed with PCO s.Facing delayed or no periods / Hirsutism ,weight gain from past one year. Switched over 2 doctors ,the present doctor has asked me to go in for ovarian drilling since there are cysts on ovaries. has undergone D& C procedure last year.I am trying to conceive and wanted to know can alternate therapy - ayurveda / homeopathy help me? do they take much time to show results?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Mar 2011