Is there any treatment for vitiligo and where can I avail it ?

Hi, I have Vatiligo (white skin) on my skin and face and other parts . I came to know that Dr. A J Ansari is treating skin problems by using Ozon injection could you please provide me with more details and is there realy a treatment for vatiligo. Khaldoun from jordan
Asked On : Tue, 4 Oct 2011
  Anonymous's Response
welcome to health care magic
vitiligo is completely curable with ayurveda ,homeopathy ,,why to damage you skin with ozone treatment as it has many side can use ozonised olive oil for that which ayurveda is providing.natural healing is some thing differnt from induced one ...choice is yours dear...
take care