Is there any treatment for typical calcific density ?

i am a nurse and aplying to work abroad.. upon my medical exam, it has been found out that i have a typical calcified density.. but on my premed exam, no abnormal findings has been traced.. is there any treatment for typical calcific density?, so by next time that i may came up with the exam i will now be cleared. thank you very much doc! have a good day! GODBLESS!
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013
thank you for your query.
typical calcific density is not a serious just shows an imbalance in between your body calcium and vit D levels.

hence i would suggest you-
For Treatment of high calcium/vitamin D ratio you should start intake of more vitamin D if vitamin K is normal.
but vitamin D should be taken in moderation.Intake of too much vitamin D would be evident by anorexia, loss of appetite.

in general if the calcification is not causing any problems it can be left alone without any treatment.

thank you,
wishing you good health

2 users find this helpful