Is there any treatment for stuttering ?

hi i am swapnil hatkar i am 26 yer old. John stuttered from childhood
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jul 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
welcome to HCM
stuttered can be well treated by homoeopathy but apart from medicine what you need is to develop you self confidence there is nothing in the world which cant be change.if you are knoeing your oroblem then you can search the whatever way of treatment but change your should go for speech therpy.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
there are herbs like brahmi vach mundi sonth and pipli which are used to check stuttering . you must try them .
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rekha's  Response
hi,for sluttering you should contact your nearby speech ad audiologist
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
There are many causes for stuttering. Many could be psychological and/or developmental causes. It is best you contact Speech and Audiologist Specialist. If you are in/near Bangalore there is Govt. Speech and Audio Institute near Lingarajapuram, where you can find help for managing your problem.