Is there any treatment for normal functioning of the spinal cord of my infant who had a significant brain damage during birth ?

Hi my baby boy Rayan 9 month old has significant brain damage during his birth(prolong delivery) and lack of oxygen as a result he admitted to hospital ICU for about 10days.Now seems like everything ok but his spinal cord not working such as, can’t roll over, seat, move even not strong his neck. Doctor said there is no hope it will remain the same of his whole life due to his brain damage. But I have hope .Can you tale me how medical science can help him? Thanx
Asked On : Mon, 23 May 2011