Is there any treatment for my grandfather who is diagnosed with gall bladder stone and liver cancer ?

my grandfather age 87 has been diagonised with gall bladder stone and cancer which has spread to th liver and 70 of liver is affected according to doctors the bile is obstructed and is getting collected inside is there any kind of treatment available my grandfather age 87 has been diagonised with gall bladder stone and cancer which has spread to th liver and 70 of liver is affected according to doctors the bile is obstructed and is getting collected inside is there any kind of treatment available? he is under treatment for acute jaundice
Asked On : Sun, 27 Mar 2011