Is there any treatment for my Snoring problem ?

hello , I am Milind , 28 yrs of age. from last many year i lived a hostel life, where its snooring was common. but resently i i shifted to Mumbai and staying with my collegues of my new company. They regularily complaint of my loud snooring .. soon i am planning to get married and it will make problem ... so pls let me know any treatment or any doctors who can solve my problem.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Aug 2009
  Anonymous's Response
I saw some band-aid kind of strip in the pharmacy outlet last week.It is to be applied on your nose at night and it is supposed to open up the nostrils so you can intake more air and snoring will get reduced.I guess that strip was from Johnson and Johnson.