Is there any treatment for lack of energy, tiredness , dizziness , difficulty concentrating ?

Hello, I m a 22 year old female, 5 feet 9 1/2 inches, 132 lbs and for a couple of months (roughly 3-4) I ve been suffering from these symptoms: lack of energy, tiredness , dizziness , difficulty concentrating, severe mood swings (for the past weeks I have uncontrollable crying outbursts), irritability, trouble sleeping/sleeping too much without feeling rested, my hair has been falling a lot lately and the skin on my fingertips is very dry and peeling off...I am taking vitamins , calcium, and have a balanced diet , though I m facing a stressful period right now. Any advice would be greatly appreciated...
Asked On : Sat, 25 Jun 2011