Is there any treatment for impotency ?

my ec g is normal but i have pain in my heart shoud i do andiogram test is there treatment for impotency
Asked On : Fri, 1 Apr 2011
you have not mentioned your age,by this we can conclude many things.
Your ecg is normal and you are young you have not to worry,there may be another cause of chest pain.which should be investigated like X ray chest,X ray cervical region,
Another problem of impotency,we should investigate your case as there are few causes by which we go for treatment.
You go for your semen exam and from this report we may know the presence of sperms,quantity, motility of sperms ,percentage of motile sperms etc
Hormonal treatment is available but it depends upon the report.
You also go for your wife's examination. ,