Is there any treatment for hairloss ?

hi i am loosing my hair at very great pace..feeling very embararaced. please help me..? phne no. 08123304808
Asked On : Mon, 8 Aug 2011
you need to find out the cause for hair loss.
first lets us know if you have associated weight gain or loss, fever, change in diet, skin lesions, oral ulcers.
any other disease which affects your nutrition can lead to hair loss. also hormonal problems can cause hair loss.
or most common problem such as dandruff.
you need to find out the cause before a solution is derived.
lets us know more details.
dear shashank
i understand how much unrest hair loss can cause.
first get your blood tests such as complete blood count , TSH test done. a doctor should examine you for other diseases where hairloss could be an associated feature.
this will make sure we do not miss any other disease and also help us to get to the root of the problem.
meanwhile you can take biotin tablets which can help till a cause is found.
wish you speedy recovery
how shall i take many time a day...
will it help in growing new hairs.
plz let me know..
any oil shall i use. which can help in growing new hairs at faster rate.
biotin is a vitamin supplement to be taken once a day.
you can try any good coconut or almond oil. but till we find a cause do not depend to much on these therapies to work.
hope this is helpful