Is there any treatment for genital warts and could it be hereditary ?

i think i got genital warts , but i am still a virgin. although i had sex plays when i was a child with another child, but there is no genital penetration more or less. i dont think i could have got it from that child in my childhoold. i dont know how i acquired it. could it be hereditary? is there any treatment for it? i am not really sure if it is genital warts or anything...but i think its genital warts...if i have sex with someone will she get it too? how about if i use condom, will it still transmit the virus or such thing that cause the warts in me? i need answers please. im just 18 yrs old.
Asked On : Mon, 23 May 2011