Is there any treatment for Penis erection at the age of 52 years ?

Sir I am a 52 years old person having problem that my penis is not standing strong for reasonable duration. It becomes loose and thiner after one minute, consequently I am unable to satisfy my spouse. It happens since last 5 years since when I was posted in very cold area. Is there any solution or treatment or effect of age factor. Kindly reply
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011
Hi,thanks for query.You should visit your doctor for routine check up like blood sugar,lipid profile and other routine investigations done.This is needed before any medicine can be taken.Please go for this.
wishing you good health.