Is there any treatment and specific diet for lichen planus infection ?

I have Lycan planus problem since last few years. It first suddenly appeared on my lower abdomen in 2006. By end of 2007 it completely gone. I have taken ayurvedic treatment for this in 2006. But now from last few months it suddenly reappeared. This mainly happens in rainy seaon. Please can you explain me any specific treatment for this. I dont wont to take steroids. Any diet plan etc. It had reached till my hands now. I am scared. Please help
Asked On : Wed, 3 Aug 2011