Is there any test to check virginity?

how can i know that a girl has lost her virginity
Asked On : Sun, 30 Jan 2011

Just for the sake of clarity the two finger test mentioned above is not evidence based and has been abandoned by us long ago.

I wonder what you would do knowing a "virginity test"? Perform it on a girl to be your wife/partner/girlfriend? Will she agree? What kind of a relation will that be that starts on a test which breaks the very trust on which both of you are going to start a relation on?

Why can you not ask about what you are worried direct, if that's so much important to you? And if you think the answer will not be truthful, how can you trust her with your life?

Think about not just one step Farhan, think about the next 10-12 steps, not only yours, but also the other person's.

Is this how you want your most closest relative in this world and life to remember how you started a relation? With utter lack of trust?

I hope this atleast starts a train of thought in your mind.

Good Luck