Is there any tablets to take my wife into deep mood of sex ?

Hi, I am from India..31 year old..married..3 years name is Prasad.. I am very romantic..but I am not getting any type of sexual satisfaction from my wife. She is more devotional..not interested in I can I improve her to have deep enjoyable sex with her ? Any tablets to take her into deep mood of sex ?
Asked On : Mon, 5 Jul 2010
Hi,Prasad,thanks for query.You need to take very cautious approach to not to hurt sentiments and make her gradually interested in this act.Every one is very choosy about this and patience is the only key to success.Talk to her and tell her that everything has got its importance in life,join her in pooja and other devotional things that she is doing,have your complete involvement with her.With time things should improve.There are no special medicines for this,you can set up the mood by good environment,like candles,dim lights, some hot drink like milk etc.which can set mood.Take her on small vacations during which she can be away from her routine and relaxed from domestic chores also.
wishing you good health.