Is there any surgery to change my voice ?

hi i am man but i have a problem with my voice which is like as girl voice i want to change my voice plz tell me what shoud i do to change my voicethis is not accidental/disease. but sir i want to chang my voice. sir here are some solution to change voice.can i check up my harmons.if yes then where.plz sir plz advise me and help me.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011
welcome to mention your age..if u are under 16 then definately its possible..u need to take speech therapy which is very effective..and also they will check your hormones and help u..go to a good audiology centre which u find in all major hospitals..