Is there any substitute for acitrom which does not need regular monitoring ?

My mother is 75 yrs,she is having HCM, AF for last 20 yrs and is on also on pacemaker since 8 yrs.She also developed endocarditis on tip of left lead ,which was treated at Escorts Delhi.She has recently get diabetic & is put on Insulin.The other drugs she takes thyronorm 50mg( she has hypothyroid) , Dilzem CD 120mg , Venicor xL 50mg , Torsemide 10mg , Acitrom .Her INR does not remain stable,Is their any substitute to acitrom which does not require regular monitoring of INR.Also she is having headache almost every day.Is it side effect of any above drugs. CT scan of head was done ,it was normal.The BP is also normal.PLease help.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jul 2011