Is there any specific name for this annoying condition I have ?

Is there any specific name for this annoying condition I have ? So since I was little I have always had to do stuff like this. Example Turn the light off four times in a row, or two times as long as it always had pairs of groups of pairs. Pet the cat two or four times before i left the house. when i go to leave the house i have to turn the light off and run back to the light and touch it. I have to make sure when I have something lined up its in pairs or group of pairs. Its really annoying and I wanted to know if other people get it? and what its called.. Its starting to bother me really bad. Ive been told it was OCD but I dont see why it would be? Thank u. Oh and I was also told I had OCD because of me always having to have everything clean, BUT I am not that way anymore, its just the having to touch things four times not the straightening up.. :(
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009