Is there any solution or treatment for cure of intrauterine adhesion other than adhesiolysis and having our own baby ?

First of all Thank you very much for the suggestion you have given me regarding my wife's intrauterine adhesion. your comment was "Hi Intrauterine adhesions are a major cause of infertility .She may try to undergo adhesiolysis.But the success of the procedure may or may not be satisfactory". The Dr. who has operated her said to go for a surrogation. But, my family is not willing to do that currently. You have suggested for adhesiolysis, can you please guide us about that procedure and where to go for that. I will be very much glad if you help in this regard. Thanks atanukumarbose severe intrauterine adhesion, is any chance of getting pregnant anymore, weight 60 kg, age 29 years My Wife s age is 29 and weight is 59 kg, She has recently undergone a treatment of pelvic laparoscopy for drilling of poly cyst overy a month back. Where the treating Doctor said that my wife is having sever intrauterine adhesion. But the Doctor also said that my wife s fallopian tubes and the eggs are fine and the overy is also normal in size. We are married for now almost 6 years. Is there any solution or treatment for cure of intrauterine adhesion and having our own baby?
Asked On : Wed, 8 Jun 2011