Is there any simple exercise that can be done before sleeping to burn out extra fat gained during the day to maintain the weight ?

Pleaseee help me.. I am 5.7tall nd weigh 56kgs.. I exercise 6days a week nd have a Normal diet bt i am obssesed wid bein Thin.. I havnt got my periods snce 2nd a half months.. Al my tests(heamoglobin,thyroid etc.) are normal.. By uterus lining is thin even after taking promulute n.. Wat shud i do.. Also My prblm is stressing ovr my diet..I have a sweet tooth and end up Eating something sweet everyday after or Before lunch nd dn keep feelin guilty.. Also My weight fluctuates a lot, Frm 55 itl jump To 57 by the evening.. Please help me by teln Me some simple exercise or somethn i can hve before sleepn vich wil Burn out the frm da sweet treats nd keep my weight Maintained cuz odrwise i cant stop thnkn nd stressing over it even if i try
Asked On : Sat, 20 Aug 2011