Is there any side effect to continue same medicine for high bp and depression ?

dear sir, iam 43 years old and suffering from depression ,at that time my bp was 140/90 and it was rise up to 160/90 some times.octor has started NEBISTAR-H and RIVOTRIL-0.5 blood press was regular 130/80 to140/90 but frm last two month one day bp was 160/100 after 8 hrs taking medicine now my doctor has added TELISLA 40.NOW MY BP IS 120/80 TO130/84 from last one month.(tests-lipid profile,echo cardio colour dopler, ecg all are normal) please advice me that can i take more tests? cani have any heart problem?CAN I CONTINUE same medicine?is there any side effects?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Feb 2011