Is there any side effect on body taking Dr Ayurveda body growth medicine?

one day i see advertisment of Dr Ayurveda body growth medicine between age 5 to 35 on sahara one channel at TV.I have some questions about this product.My 1st question is :-Is there any side effect on body taking this medicine.2nd. Is it works,is it increase the height of body really,on female there is any life spoiling problems comes out as result by using this product.What effect occur on female who is 26 age use this medicine.Is it registered by it verified & tested on others.Give me truth answer.
Asked On : Wed, 22 Jun 2011