Is there any side effect of smoking on unani medicine ?

hi, doctor please let me know if I am doing a unani medicine course and if I smoke once or twice in a day do the medicine will stop affecting me?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Mar 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Herbal medicines donot stop their action on one or two cigrettes but it depends on for which ailment and what medicine you are taking . a gap of an hour or so settles the things.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Munish Sood's  Response the mean time things which stimulate the desire for cigarette such as sugar,coffee, alcohol:one should stay away from them.
2.after meals there is strong desire to instead take mint tea
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
One or two cigarettes will not stop the effect of Unani medicine but it will definitely damage few of your alveoli(air sacs) in your lungs so if you don't need better not to smoke.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
Smoking is strictly injurios to health. you are under treatment so why dont you leave your badhabit which effecting you.Unani medicine or any medicine may interact with the smoking and make the result ineffective for you. So suggest you leave as soon as possible and follow the treatment for better results