Is there any side effect of clingen forte ?

I took clingen forte at night before sleeping. I couldn t sleep and then had to go to pee about 20-40 minutes after placing it inside. Do I need to put another one in my vagina right now or should I start 7 day course again or just extend it by one day, how much will it s effectiveness be effected? Also one hour after taking my husband n I masturbated .....will this effect the course of the tablet?
Asked On : Mon, 17 Oct 2011
Hello.Welcome.Your peeing half hour after and masturbating one hour after placing the medicine has not dented the efficacy or course of the medicine.You carry on with your course.Good luck.