Is there any side effect of Emanzen-D taking to control pain outside vagina due to vaginal infection ?

is there any side effect of Emanzen-D ? i m taking this as a pain killer once in a day , sometime twice a day. as i feel pain at the outer skin of the vagina doc . suggested me this tablet to control the pain she told me that i hv vaginal infection . and for this she hv given me these medicines zocon-150 (1 after 2 days ) Emanzen-D (1 or 2in a day, depending upon the intensity of the pain ) imidil (i apply this 2 times a day ,to the effected area) since for more than 10 days i m suffering from this problem and getting no relief but the pain is controllable now by the help of Emanzen-D
Asked On : Fri, 16 Mar 2012