Is there any side effect by using fucidin cream and Cephalexin 500mg as I have skinned my leg and got infected ?

I skinned my leg just over my ankle 3 weeks ago and it got infected so I applied fucidin cream for a few days but it kept getting worse, I went to a doctor a week ago and she prescribed me cephalexin 500mg, my pills are almost gone and I still got some healing left to do, so I applied the fucidin cream again tonight and put a band-aid back on, is it safe to mix these two drugs that way?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Aug 2011