Is there any side effect by taking Candid V3 tablet again and again for recurrence of vaginal candid ?

Is it ok to use Candid V3 tables over and over again for the recurrence of vaginal candid I am 42 years old and on primarin 0.625 currently. I often get a recurrence of vaginal candida atleast 4 times a year which is very irritating. I would like to know whether its ok for me go on Candid V3 Tablet for 3 days whenever I get it????? Are there any side effects in taking it over and over again. Please help me
Asked On : Thu, 5 May 2011