Is there any side affect by taking primolut as I have vaginal discharge ?

I went through Ivf proceess but the cycle was cancelled because my ovaries produces 30+ follicles and i was at high risk of ovary over stimualtion . The Ivf process started from 4th December 2010, with taking of buserelin injection saw my period on the 14th December, 2010 and the 30th December, 2010 satrted fsh injections. My question i haven t seen my period since then what would have been the cause of this and had alot of vaginal discharge , did a pregrnancy test which came out negative and i was placed on primolut n 5mg for 7days and i was told i would expect my period after 3 to 4 days . saturday was the 7th day of taking primolut n and today is day 2 of waiting for my period . i noticed that i have been feeling so bloated since morning is this a side effect of the drug .
Asked On : Mon, 21 Feb 2011