Is there any restriction on diet side for Pott's Disease of the Spine ?

Doc Sir, My mother aged 67 years has been diagnosed as POTTS Spine (Spine TB) destrcution of endpoint D8-9 as per MRI report and presently on ATT with Cip 750 mg BD wef 01 Apr 2011. My Que, is there any restriction on diet side? Pain at back still persists which is more severe at night time, Why so? She is not able to get up from the bed even. How long does it take to recover so that she is able to do her daily routines? Thanks Vinod, Bangalore.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Apr 2011