Is there any remedy to cure from fatty leg ?

Hi, doctor i had been eating raw rice from several years because of that my legs are becoming fat is there any cure to get my legs as lean as before
Asked On : Fri, 25 Mar 2011
more fat and more carbohydrate in your diet and less exercise will gradually deposition
of fat in various parts of body,in your case it is deposited in the legs.
to make your legs slim,you go for running,swimming,jogging and jumping rope.
you cut down rice,fatty things and more carbohydrate from diet.
Welcome to Health care Magic
For reducing the fat deposition you must follow the instructions adviced by Dr. Ramesh , but if you have still the habbit of eating raw rice which is not at all good for health, then to get rid of this problem you should consult a Homoeopath.

Thanks and Take care