Is there any remedy that I can follow or should I see a psychologist for my bouts of depression and high stress levels ?

quite concerned as a 15 year old female about this problem, it s has become a problem with both my personal and school life and i have been suffering with symptoms for around 8 months . I m stressed 80-85% of the time, i feel very anxious around people, i get worried over the smallest of things. I get muscle tension in my neck and back sometimes can cause a lot of pain. My mind sometimes goes blank or memories seem to get lost for an hour or so before eventually coming back. i get dizzy easily and find that it is worse when i have headaches, the headaches are across the very top of my forehead and also can be very severe in the back of the eyes and worsens with light . I have depression periods where for an unknown reason for a day or two around every two weeks, and have been frequent in the last 4 weeks. Due to this i feel very tired and i do lose my temper with family and people at school. I am in a very important time at school and have recently taken lots of exams and the stress levels have been very high and i have become impatient with my constant thirst also. My glucose levels, blood count and my thyroid were all tested and came back normal. My GP doesn t want to make a final decision yet as she wants to explore every possibility but i am certain it is psychological. should i see a psychologist ? or is this all just hormones causing these ting and everything will settle down within the next year or so ? PLEASE HELP ME
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jul 2011