Is there any relationship between short term memory loss and inability o walk ?

is there arelationship between short term memory loss and sudden inability to walk? my friend ...female-72 years old....and she complain from short term memory loss and she take medication for it...but sudden she refused to walk inspite of her upper limb and trunk is strong and also power of lower limb muscle is good but she is so fear i don t know why ...she also complain from hypertension and it was so high the last is there ahope to can walk again????????
Asked On : Wed, 13 Apr 2011