Is there any relationship between masturbation and menstruation ?

Hi,this Sarah,female,24 years old.. my question is about masturbation and its relation with menstruation. is there any connection between the two?can masturbation cause delaying of menstruation? Generally my periods is starts at the 1st or 2nd day of every month.However this month it delayed.i mean it has passed 13 days and my menstruation has not flowed yet.I am worried because i masturbated twice (or even more) at the begining of this month.By the way this is not my first time in masturbating, i had done before a lot.though i noticed that the more i practise it the more my menstruation becomes hard and painful, but it had never delayed!! Please can u help me by answering my question or provide me with advice ? I am really worried that I may have a serious problem.I will be waiting for your answer.thanks a lot. Best Regards, Sarah.
Asked On : Tue, 13 Jul 2010