Is there any relation between masturbation and weight loss?

i masturbate after every 2 days. does it lead to weight loss? does it affect memory?
i am suffereing frm above two prob.
i want to stop mastubating is there any medicine .
am i having any other prob.
plz tell me
Asked On : Sun, 13 Mar 2011
Urologist 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic,

there is no point in blaming mastrubation for the ill health you are going through. Mastrubation is natural phenomenon and almost all males have practised it at some point of their life. You should not overdo it as you will stay preoccupied with sexual ideas and thus develops poor memory and all other problems.
you dont need any medicine but just little mental restraint.
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Masturbation with in limits neither causes weight loss nor memory loss. It is known as a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable, and safe. It is a good way to experience sexual pleasure and can be done throughout life.It is the self-stimulation of the genitals to achieve sexual arousal and pleasure, usually to the point of orgasm. It is commonly done by touching, stroking, or massaging the penis or clitoris until an orgasm is achieved. Disclaimer
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Basically you can leave it with a strong will power. amongst medicines you should have brahmi with gold and to improve will power and shun psychic effect have cap. streswin.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
Masturbation stems from the roots of humanity, it is almost imossible to force yourself to stop the craving for sexual pleasure.
I have heard things like masturbation 1-2 times a week is healthy as it clears your prostrate gland..prevents cancer
it'll lead to loss of 1/3 of zinc that your body needs to build testosterone and too much will also lead to erectile dysfuction. During sex, you won't lose zinc as it will be absorbed from v. secretions.
It is alright to masturbate 0-1 weekly, 0-3 monthly...but most likely many won't be able to discipline themselves as it is human nature to crave for ecstasy to quench our troubles or boredom...
It leads to low confidence and low self-esteem