Is there any relation between having allergy and pets?

Ok i ve been suffering REAL bad from allergies. I had to go to the doctor and they did a allergy panel to see what i m allergic to. I have to go on Tuesday to get the results and i m going to ask the doctor the same question. Sooo, my next door neighbor has 15 cats!! and 4 dogs!! Ever since i have lived in this neighborhood (like 2 years ago) my allergies have gotten real bad.. my question is... is it possible that my neighbor having all those 15 cats and 4 dogs be causing my allergies to be a pain in the @ss???? And one of cats is about to have ANOTHER litter so i now theres gonna be like 20 cats running around!!!!!!! Can i sue her OR atleast call the animal control to have them taken away b/c my allergies are killing me!! i cant breathe threw my nose half the time. I mean i ll medical files to prove that my allergies are real bad. i even had an xray done that showed inflammation Can i do anything to make her get rid of those cats!!! dogs Thanx 2 all the nice people! By the way... those poor animals are starving alot of the time b/c she doesnt even feed them right!!! And she s not lonely..... she has a husband and 6 KIDS so yea I wont sue but i will call the animal control
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
Unless there is a law in your town about how many animals someone can have or the person isn't caring for the animals properly, you can do nothing. It sound like a hoarder situation because there are pregnant cats running around. Call your SPCA and have them check it out.