Is there any relation between good sex and size of penis?

i had started masterbating from age of 12 and now my penis is very small i get worried about my sex life now my age is 24 and is not married yet so i want to know is there any problem occurs furthur what measure i hav to take
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

It does not depend on penis size..if you are too worried, go seea  Urologist..Reduce and slowly stop masturbating..there are no ways that penis size can be increased..if it is less than 4 inches when erect, then you might need to practice more foreplay before indulging in actual penetrative sex to be able to satify your spouse well.