Is there any reason for lower backache,abnormal urination and shrinking of penis ?

STIFF LOW BACK PAIN EVERY MORNING SPECIFICALLY WHEN I TAKE Chicken, Fish, or Heavy Food in Dinner, but The pain surprisingly subsides STIFF LOW BACK PAIN EVERY MORNING SPECIFICALLY WHEN I TAKE Chicken, Fish, or Heavy Food in Dinner, but The pain surprisingly subsides/decreases in minutes once I start my exercise workout includes Jogging, Body Building, Muscle Fitness Training,. etc., ABNORMAL URINATION since 2yrs urology reports normal PLEASE HELP? ABNORMAL URINATION since 2yrs urology reports normal PLEASE HELP? Suffering with ABNORMAL URINATION since last 2yrs, Consulted Urologist undergone Tests all reports normal. MY PROBLEM It starts immediately after urination there is a strong urge and uncomfortable condition unable to sit or sleep at least for next 3-4 hrs and strong feeling and urge to urinate more after. To relax I apply strong pressure only by FORCE just few drops maybe up to 3ml to 5ml comes out twice in 3-4 hrs resulting into ease, into a RELAXING state of COMFORT. MYSELF I am a 26 yr old healthy Weight Trainer-COACH into Physical Training, I consulted urologist and undergone extensive tests all are normal and also underwent medications but no use. IMPORTANT Often twice a week my PENIS shrinks right in the middle visible like shrunk, pressed, squeezed right in the middle, both other ends are normal and thicker, THIS HAPPENS twice in a week irregularly.Dear Doctors and if anyone who experienced or know about this via Y-Answers-PLEASE ADVISE and HELP ME, May God Bless you all who wish to HELP ME.
Asked On : Wed, 25 May 2011
     it appear you have some infection of trigon area in the urinary this last part of urination is painful & infected. so you need culture of urine in three part , first sample ,middle sample & last sample separately.spasm of back muscles can occur due to many reasons ,all are not due to organic cause ,even simple bad posture ,some dietary habits also predispose to morning stiffness.Get frequent investigation to find the reason
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”

Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist Kartikey Chaudhari's  Response
Your backache will be better with a couple of days treatment and some exercise but first thing you should investigate your S. Uric Acid level.