Is there any problem with my milk which cause of my babys indigestion ?

hi, my nine months old daughter always do motion at the time of eating or dring iam feeding.I didnt give out side milk.Is there any problem with my milk?can u please tell me reason why its happening.from the birth itself its like that only.
Asked On : Wed, 22 Dec 2010
is ur baby gain weight normally, than it`s ok. gradually this pattern change along with growth. if not gain weight than it may be due to some enzyme defficiency. consult with pediatrician
actually my baby weight is 7.1kg now she is 8 and half months old
her birth weight is 3.1
at the time of 6th mnth her wt is 6kgs
is this the right weight for age?
Pediatrician Dr. Kamlesh Verma's  Response
baby`s ideal weight at this age around 8.5kg. ur baby`s weight is 7.1kg. it is slightly lower than ideal. this may be due to that ur feeding pattern is not much correct. give him milk based diet. give him dalia, khichdi, fruits, potatto, curd it means all things which are used by u & ur family, can be given to him. increase frequency of feeding. keep busy in activities when u feed him. by this she take feed easily. u can go for stool test in which routine microscopy, pH & reducing substance. give pre & pro biotic combination like Bifilac or sporlac 1 times daily for 5 days.

thnq for ur immediate response and ur valuble suggestion
which fruits and vegitables should be avoid at this time?
from which mnth onwards egg,fish and meet can feed?
iam giving ragi malt thrice in a week for a small cup does it ok for her digestion or not?
actually from 10 days onwards iam not feeding(mother feed) in morning time(from 6am to 9pm) can i feed her cow milk or i have to use any nan powder?Now she is gng motion normally twice a day.