Is there any problem in pregnancy?

i ve irregular gynecologist suspect me to take regestrone tablets for 5 there any problem in my pregnancy?after taking this tablets whether it may induce to periods r pregnancy?am 21 yrs old.i got married b4 3 months.i like ve a child.pls help me
Asked On : Thu, 16 Dec 2010
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Regesterone is believed to help sustain pregnancy by some Doctors. It will not harm your baby unless taken for long time. Not to worry. Follow your Doctor's advice. Avoid bumpy rides and long journeys. Avoid sexual intercourse for first and last 6 weeks of pregnancy. Eat healthy. Drink plenty of water.