Is there any problem in masturbating everyday?

Is it unhealthy to masturbate every day? Every night for the last 1 month, I can't sleep with masturbating. I masturbate and then fall asleep; I don't know how to stop this. Unless I masturbate I won't sleep, and I am excited most of the time! I am feeling like idiots during the day and my level of concentration has decreased a little bit, does this have anything to do with masturbation? I'm sleepy during the day as well!
Asked On : Mon, 5 Apr 2010
  Anonymous's Response
Have Fun !
  Anonymous's Response

probably its due  to lack of sleep. masturbation daily is not problem

masturbation causes problems so maby instead of masturbating to go to sleep run around your room to loose the energy
am also the same thing how will comes out?