Is there any problem if the blood group is different ?

Both my husband and I are a+ . We have 2 children (twins) that are also a+...the last singleton we had is o+. Is this an anomaly of some sort? How is this possible?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Apr 2011
dear vipin thanks for choosing health care magic.There is no anomaly and this is normal.This is very well do not worry.
General & Family Physician Dr. Gegin George's  Response
Hi, welcome to HealthcareMagic

There is nothing to be worried. This is not an anomaly. Both your husband and you are heterozygous A+. So your children can be either Homozygous A+ (25% probability), heterozygous A+(50% probability) or 0+ (25% probability)