Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Is there any problem if the blood group is different ?

Both my husband and I are a+ . We have 2 children (twins) that are also a+...the last singleton we had is o+. Is this an anomaly of some sort? How is this possible?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  106
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
dear vipin thanks for choosing health care magic.There is no anomaly and this is normal.This is very well do not worry.
Answered: Mon, 4 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Gegin George's  Response
Hi, welcome to HealthcareMagic

There is nothing to be worried. This is not an anomaly. Both your husband and you are heterozygous A+. So your children can be either Homozygous A+ (25% probability), heterozygous A+(50% probability) or 0+ (25% probability)
Answered: Mon, 4 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor