Is there any problem if i had Femilon tablet after conceive ?

Hi Dr I had taken Femilon tablet unknowingly after got Conceive Pregnant on 5th Feb 2011 Taken all 21 Femilon tablets from 17th Feb to 9th Mar 2011 Is there any problem about the baby growth Pls let me Know? Hi Dr. I had taken Femilon tablet unknowingly after got Conceive (Pregnant) on 5th Feb 2011. Taken all 21 Femilon tablets from 17th Feb to 9th Mar 2011. Is there any problem about the baby growth. Pls let me Know?. Note: Our local doctor suggested to do abortion because they thought that there would be some problem on the baby growth and sexual organs growth. But we are not in a position to do abortion because we got this baby after 8 years of our Marriage. So pls help as to solve this problem with out abortion. My age is 29, Female, 1st Pregnant after 8 years, after my marriage.
Asked On : Tue, 24 May 2011