Is there any possible ways, drugs or medicine to increase height ?

is there any possible ways, drugs or medicine to increase height male 22 years of age. i am really fed up with my current height. i feel really shame when i stand in front of people. my height is 5 feet and 5 inch. i really want to grow tall. gain at least 3-4 inches more. is there any possible ways for me or are there any drugs of medicines for it ?
Asked On : Tue, 21 Dec 2010
sheathunderwear will definitely enhance your appearance. I too am not a tall man. I am 5'8. I think I am this tall because of my extreme stretching exercises I have been performing my whole life. Hanging from pull up bars. I even have a rotating table that holds my feet while I hang upside down. You are going to want to get intesly involved with yoga. Sheathunderwear are great for yoga as well, but stretching and breathing and a protien, vegittable rich and whole wheat diet will also help you grow a few inches. I have litterally grown at lest an inch in the past few months, but in addition to stretching normally. I will get into a hot bath, and stretch for about an hour a day, breathing deeply, so deep that you can't breath in another sip of air. Then you will want to continue that process daily until you see result. I am, lactose interlerant so I can't drink milk, but you will want to increase your calcium intake during this time as well. The problem with growing usually has to do with muscle tension holding the bones too constricted to grow. You have to free your stress in order to allow your body to do what you want it to do naturally free from any outside influences. You will want to start this soon as the age to have completely stopped growing is said to be 25, but I am 33 and recently freed myself from this mistruth. IF I didn't actually grow, then I just stand a little taller due to a completely relaxed spine, hips, and joint body. I can definitely reach higher because I can touch the ceiling standing up where I used to not be able to. You can do anything you think you can.