Is there any possibility to reconstruct the congenial VAS?

any possibility to recontruct the VAS or any other procedure except the ICSI I am 45 year male and married. I have no children so far. My problem is that i am suffering from absence of congenial vas on both sides. My wife is normal and having only PCOD . We have tried ICSI for 3 times and it failed on different stages from one month to 3 months of pregnancy . I would like to know any possibility to recontruct the VAS or any other procedure except the ICSI (tesi).
Asked On : Mon, 14 Dec 2009
You have not written your wife's age. I will also like to know at what stage of pregnancy you lost it. ICSI will definitely work in your case as per history. Your wife should be investigated for pregnancy loss. She should have to take treatment for the same before conception.There is no possibility of getting done reconstruction of vas as it congenitally absent. TESSA is the best option for him