Is there any possibility of getting pregnant with Tubal Ligation and delayed periods ?

hey , i am 23 have had my tubes tied for only a year after my 2ND child. Since I had both my kids my periods are always on time for the most part (only 2 days or so early or late) but as of right now I am 15days late and am a little worried.I have no cramping and if I try to think of symptoms I guess there are a few things that do make me think I m pregnant , but I pay no mind do to I think it may just be in my head . After how many days of missing my period should I REALLY be worried that I am pregnant , and can after only 1 year of getting my tubes tied can I TRULY get pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 8 Jun 2011