Is there any permanent cure in Ayurveda for dialysis ?

My name is papa is a dialysis patient from last 4month.he is 53 years there any parmanant cure in ayurveda ?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Feb 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
dear Ranjita
For proper evaluation it will be better if you mail all reports from which we could analyse s. createnine, blood urea, RFT results, LFT. and lipid profile along with his hypertension status, is he diabetic also, history of drinks and non veg. nature of job. On hearing from you i will suggest.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Nikul Patel's  Response
Ranjit. This description is too little to make your father's prescription.. Please forwar the conditions, reports and the symptos and also the frequecy of dialysis.
tillthen you can start these medicnes.
1. Punarnaashtak ghan 2 tabs thrice a day
2. Goxur churna 1 gram twice day
3. Haritakyadi ghan 2 tabs twice day
4. Chandraprabha vati (SPecial without bhasma) 2 tabs thrice day..
5. Hridayrog har yog tab 1 tab twice day..

Dr. Nikul Patel
Ayurveda Consultant
Homeopath Dr. Gaurav Kackar's  Response
welcome to health care magic forum,
As the dialysis is a procedure which is used when Kidney has stopped it's proper functioning, the main function is to filter and drain out the toxic substances from your body, so dialysis is just a procedure not a treatment for this purpose i will advice you to go for Homeopathic treatment as this will help in the proper functioning of kidney again and slowly slowly the rate of dialysis will be reduced, but this condition will take some time depending upon the patient condition, so initially you have to take medicines with allopathic medication and may continue dialysis for a period of time,

So it is better to start Homeopathic treatment as soon as possible, for more info u can mail us at or visit us at